2013年8月18日星期日

Man Bag Monday Louis Vuitton Keepall 45 in Damier Infini - PurseBlog

I have a paul smith bags new crush and it is on the Louis Vuitton Damier Infini line. Celine Phantom Bags Vlad and I saw this piece in the SoHo store a few weeks ago and since then, I can’t stop thinking about it. I want Vlad to have the Keepall 45 for himself, but in all honesty, I think I secretly want him to get it so I can use it myself on weekend trips.

The Damier Infini line gives celine phantom luggage lovers timberland store the Damier pattern in a new rendition. The iconic Damier motif in soft calf leather speaks to the LV lovers heart, offering an elegant finish to a contemporary house favorite.

As for the Keepall 45, this bag is timeless. With the additional shoulder strap, the bag can be used as an everyday hold-all (hence, the name Keepall) while also working ideally for weekend trips. The interior is lined with traditional Louis Vuitton cotton canvas. One of my favorite mydiscountbagshop.com aspects of this bag is the super chic look of the brushed titanium hardware. While there are also white and red versions, the black has my heart. Price is .

Related Articles:

没有评论:

发表评论